Scholarship Council Canada collets your information only by its electronic application center. It can be shared to all partner colleges, universities, awarding bodies as well as law and enforcement agencies.
When you apply for scholarship, all the information provided by you will be protected as per Canada privacy act.
How Scholarship Council Canada can use your information
Scholarship Council Canada use the information collected from multiple reliable sources.
- Provide, operate, and share with partner colleges, universities, awarding bodies and law and enforcement agencies.
- Improve, personalize, and expand your profile.
- Understand and analyze what best scholarship offers we can get you.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you directly by an email. No phone calls nor third party, as Scholarship Council Canada has no agents.
- Find and prevent fraud
By proceeding further you agree to the following:
THE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE .
Scholarship Council Canada has NO REFUND POLICY against any application initiated/submitted for its applications. Therefore the applicant is requested to thoroughly review the information and guidelines on the website related to the electronic application center. Also make sure that you apply in the correct category because once your payment is processed, no refund will be entertained.
We are not responsible if applicant’s credit card issuer does not authorize usage of their credit card for payment of the fees on the website.
We reserve the right to cancel any application without providing any reason or notification for doing so. In case of a cancellation, the application fee shall not be refunded.
Note: – Scholarship Council Canada will accept your application only from its official “electronic application center” apply.scholarshipcouncil.com, or when you click “apply” it will direct you to the same link. Before submission review your application, upon successful online payment your application will be submitted automatically. You will receive electronic payment receipt.