Scholarship Council Canada
Help you get Fully funded scholarships from a college/university of your choice.
Have access to other funds that you may be able to benefit from.
Guide you in improving your profile for future scholarship opportunities.
Advise you about your academic, communication, and/or co-curricular aspects that will help you in improving your profile for the future.
Help you prepare a personal improvement plan (PIP) for your future reference.
Make sure to follow the instructions and complete all mandatory fields. Submitting false information is a criminal offense and leads to disqualification.
- Don’t take the pressure. Remember, the “opportunity” is a chance to avail. A positive approach will enable you to reach your dream destination.
- Scholarship Council Canada has no agents, nor anybody can influence to get you a scholarship, it is a merit-based system.
- Scholarship Council Canada will never ask for your credit card or bank account number via phone, email, or any other direct communications to transfer the scholarship funds.
- Never share a credit card or bank account number with unauthorized users who may be claiming to transfer funds into your account. If your application is approved, funds will be transferred directly to a college/university or other relevant organizations.
Protecting Your Identity is Our Priority
Reduce Risk of Identity Theft When Applying for fully-funded Scholarships
- Apply for the scholarship by electronically filling scholarshipcouncil.com application form only.
- After completing the online form, exit the application and close the browser; any cookies created during your session will be deleted automatically
- Don’t share your application ID and answer security questions with anyone, even if that person is helping you fill out the Scholarship application form.
- Do not share your personal information over the phone as Scholarship Council Canada has the policy to verify your information directly from educational bodies you have studied with.
- Keep your application form sent by Scholarship Council Canada via email.
- Immediately report if you receive any call or email asking for your personal and financial information at: email@example.com