Stipendium Hungaricum, is that the most prestigious education scholarship programme of the Hungarian Government. It offers a good range of courses for international students of fantastic academic diary. The scholarship aims to support the internationalization of the Hungarian education and its constant development, to strengthen the diplomacy of the tutorial and research community, and to market the great reputation and competitiveness of the Hungarian education throughout the planet.
Founded by the Hungarian Government in 2013, the programme is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and managed by the Tempus Public Foundation.
It is supported bilateral education agreements between Hungary and therefore the governments of varied countries and is already available on five continents in approximately 70 countries, attracting quite 5000 international students annually. Applicants are offered quite 500 full degree programmes, covering all education fields in the least degree levels, including part-time and doctoral programmes.
The deadline for submitting the entire application package: 16 January 2021 – 23:59 (Central European Time)
We hope to ascertain you among our applicants. do you have to have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Eötvös Loránd University is delighted to announce a superb opportunity through its Hungarian State international awards in Hungary. The programme is out there for the tutorial session 2021/2022.
The programme aims to draw in international students who want to use for the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degree programme at the Eötvös Loránd University.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2021
• University or Organization: Eötvös Loránd University
• Department: N/A
• Course Level: Bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral
• Award: Tuition fees
• Number of Awards: 4
• Access Mode: Online
• Nationality: International
• The award are often taken in Hungary
• Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from round the world
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme in any subject offered by the University
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
• Must have a legitimate educational work plan or a bilateral agreement signed by the Hungarian Government or the Ministry of Human Capacities and therefore the relevant ministry of the given country or territory.
• Must have previous year degree or certificates with an honest academic result.
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.