Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
Deadline: 8 Mar 2021 (annual)
Study in: Any Country
Course starts 2021
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of data about this subject.
*Any approved academic institution round the world. GSEP encourages the appliance of scholars pursuing studies in universities of the worldwide South.
Level/Field of study:
Master’s Programmes in areas directly associated with zero-carbon energy development, sustainable energy development, renewable energy and/or the facility sector.
Number of Awards:
6-10 scholarships are going to be awarded annually.
Citizens of developing countries listed by DAC/OECD
Scholarships of US$ 21,000 per annum for up to 2 years are offered for master’s level students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
• • Undertake master’s-level studies within the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, politics , or other relevant fields.
• • Pursue full-time studies for a minimum of one full academic year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2021. Students within the second year of a two-year program are eligible to use, as long as they meet this requirement.
• • Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the event Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
• • Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
• • Be an impressive student
o – Graduates with excellent grades within the top 20% of their class
o – Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
o – features a history of community involvement
o – is decided to advance their knowledge and understanding
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.