Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Deadline: 16 Apr/6 Aug 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts July/Nov 2021
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021.
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission, you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.