Italy Government Scholarships | School year 2021-2022 | Master and Postgraduate
Recognizing the importance of international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Directorate-General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the tutorial year 2021-2022 in favor of international students curious about attending education courses in Italy within the framework of the “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master University) at Italian education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program. The program includes the attendance of a compulsory internship at selected Italian companies which are partners of the initiative.
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies so as to market their internationalization by sustaining education courses tailored to the requirements of the market. because of this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of experience, will have the chance to form a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
Benefits of Italy Government Scholarships 2021-2022
• The applicant will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which can be paid on his/her Italian checking account.
• Upon their arrival in Italy, students are going to be given detailed information about the payment procedures of the scholarship.
• The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the completion of University enrollment and therefore the submission of all the documents requested consistent with the required administrative procedures.
• Health and Medical Insurance.
• Candidates who are granted scholarships under the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees apart from the Regional Tax for “Diritto allo Studio”, stamp tax , any expense regarding accident insurance and/or civil liability, the insurance policy.
Eligibility Criteria of Italy Government Master and Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-2022
Applications could also be submitted only by those that meet the subsequent requirements by the deadline of this call.
• Applications may only be submitted by those candidates who hold the specified academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll within the chosen Master’s course of study (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario). Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.
• Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and people who have obtained an Italian University Degree aren’t eligible for the Italy Government Scholarship program.
• Only those students who have submitted their pre-application for one among the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrale or Master) included within the Program can apply for Italy Government scholarship.
• Applicants must are born on or after January 1st, 1994, apart from the sole renewal scholarships.
• Candidates should submit an English certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold a minimum of a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is that the medium of instruction therein university/course/faculty. This certificate is often accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
• Proof of proficiency in Italian isn’t mandatory but it’ll be taken into consideration within the selection process.
Which Countries Eligible for Italy Government Scholarships 2021-2022
Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the subsequent list of countries:
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.