You can study in France on fully funded or partially funded scholarships. Government of France and Universities in France offer scholarships to international students and native citizens per annum and that we have listed here some best PhD Scholarships in France, Masters Scholarships in France, and undergraduate level scholarships.
Government of France Master’s and postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22 is open for Ukraine students. The scholarship allows Masters, Postgraduate level programm(s) within the field of All Subjects taught at Government of France, House of Europe. The deadline of the scholarship is 21 Mar 2021.
Government of France Master’s and postgraduate Scholarships, 2021-22 is out there to undertake Masters, Postgraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to review under this scholarship program.
• All Subjects
Government of France and houseofeurope.org will provide the subsequent benefits:
• Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
• Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
• Exemption from registration fees publicly establishments under The French Ministry of upper Education, Research and Innovation
• Assistance with finding a housing
• Social and insurance
• Support of Campus France in settling the executive issues and planning the stay
Ukraine students can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, the applicants must have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university.
French Government Scholarship Competition for the 2021-2022 school year
• in a academic degree (Master) in any discipline, lasting from 5 to 9 months (700 euros / month),
• in grad school under the French-Ukrainian double scientific supervision for work on the dissertation: three scientific internships on 3 months within 3 years (1415 euros / month).
Conditions for candidacy:
• be a citizen of Ukraine under the age of 30;
• have a diploma of upper education from a Ukrainian institution (Bachelor / Specialist / Master).
Scholarship award criteria:
• high level of educational training of the candidate;
• high-quality and reasoned educational project with justification of professional orientation;
• knowledge of French and / or English counting on the tutorial project;
• development of a private student project within the framework of an existing or newly created French-Ukrainian project of cooperation within the educational and / or scientific sphere.
French Government Scholars (BGF) receive the subsequent services :
• monthly stipend for months of study in France;
• the status of a scholarship holder of the French government gives the proper to exemption from payment for consideration of documents for a student visa;
• exemption from enrollment in government agencies of the French Ministry of Education, Research and Innovation (eg universities);
• assistance find student housing in dormitories (CROUS),
• social and medical insurance for the amount of study,
• support Campus France within the organization of your stay and in administrative procedures; with the coordinator in France, who is liable for your dossier and can answer your questions.
Submission of documents for the competition lasts until March 21, 2021 (inclusive)
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.