Sheffield Hallam University
Deadline: 31 May/1 Nov 2021 (annual)
Study in: Sheffield, UK
Course starts Sept 2021/Jan 2022
Transform Together scholarships are hospitable international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University within the 2021/22 school year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
International and European Union (non-UK) students
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is out there for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the primary year of study.
To be eligible to use for one among these scholarships, you must:
• be a world or a eu Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours and must meet English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have accepted a suggestion for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
• be self-funding your studies
• be ready to pay any additional fees your course may require, for instance field trips
Read the complete eligibility criteria at the official website.
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.