University of West England
Deadline: 30 June 2021 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept 2021
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers quite £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students annually. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship wherein the recipient are going to be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient also will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September 2021
50% tuition fees for one school year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English is that the only condition
• Be a replacement student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.