Danish Government Scholarships
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme. The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the idea of educational achievement; thus, financial need isn’t considered. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures etc.
Who are eligible?
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you want to be:
• a citizen of a rustic outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
• admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
• granted a time-limited residence permit for the aim of studying a better educational programme in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish Government Scholarship if you:
• have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens
• are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
• have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, because the child of a far off citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9m, and who may be a citizen of a rustic that’s not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.
How can we award the scholarship?
All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they’re eligible. Thus, it’s not necessary to use.
UCPH will contact those that get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees need to either decline or accept the scholarship.
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.