Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you’ll apply for this Fully-Funded PhD Position offered by the Tallinn University of Technology. The programme is out there for the tutorial year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the PhD programme is to review inverse problems to work out inhomogeneity’s of media whose motion is governed by wave equations involving generalized fractional derivatives in principal terms.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2020
• University or Organization: Tallinn University of Technology
• Department: N/A
• Course Level: PhD
• Award: Fully-Funded
• Access Mode: Online
• Number of Awards: Not Known
• The award are often taken in Estonia
• Eligible Countries: If you would like to understand about the nationality please contact the employer.
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme on the topic: “Inverse problems for generalized fractional wave equations”.
• Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must need to meet the subsequent eligibility criteria:
• Must have a master’s degree in mathematics, physics, or a related field.
• Good knowledge about partial differential equations and numerical methods.
Students will receive both the fully-funded PhD Position and therefore the program for the tutorial session 2021-2022.
How to apply
Scholarship Council Canada has electronic application center, fill in the form and upload your documents. Upon successful application submission you will receive an acknowledgment and electronic payment receipt. Keep it safe as a reference and wait for the outcome. Scholarship Council Canada team will take care of your further process upon qualifying.
Official Scholarship Council Canada Website: https://apply.